We all have good customers, employees, vendors and service providers who help our businesses thrive. Make sure they know how much you value them. Recognize their patronage and productivity with promotional products.
Why promotional products? Why not just send a nice card or gift certificate? You know the answer. Promotional products are your best choice because they do double duty – they convey the sentiment of a gift and they keep your name and message in front of recipients day after day.
There’s a lot to choose from. The key is to pick an item with real value and staying power. Forget run-of-the-mill. Don’t be afraid to spend a little more. After all, these people help your business stay profitable. Consider how much revenue you’d lose if they went somewhere else, or how much they’re saving you by providing good service at a reasonable price. Doesn’t it make good business sense to show your appreciation?
Here are a few suggestions:
- Custom-labeled wine, salsa, hot sauce, etc.
- A brand-name wristwatch (Skagen, Swiss Army) with your logo and message (“Top Performer” or “Vendor Partner”) on the face
- A bobble-head figure of your top salesperson, vendor or customer (it may be pricey, but balance that against how much revenue this person produces for you)
- A hands-free cell phone headset in an imprinted case
- A pack of fine-quality steaks, a ham, turkey or special dessert
- An inscribed coffee-table book featuring a favorite travel destination, hobby or other area of interest
The primary objective is to choose something most people don’t already have or wouldn’t necessarily buy for themselves. Need more ideas? Just call 708-478-8222 or send us an e-mail and we’ll be happy to assist you in your decision-making process.
We hope you find this promotional concept helpful. Feel free to pass it along!